Have you ever felt that one rush of fun, fast, and getting dirty!? Well if you haven't this is where you'll know how it feels. I have 10 Acres and I love to get on my 4-wheeler and dirt bike. I go riding every chance I get. It’s that feeling of rush you get to go a little faster, every gear you can go, and know you'll go a little faster. Sometimes it’s even fun to wreck… most of the time! I enjoy riding with others, I prefer riding with others than just by myself because if I get into a serious wreck I won’t have anyone there to help me. Also if I do ride by myself I pretend that I’m on a professional dirt track! “I’m faster than speed!” Even sometimes I act like there are zombies chasing after me! I love to read dirt rider magazine with my dad and little sister because there is cool stories on races, awesome clothes, and helmets. My dad was the one who taught me how to ride my motorcycle and quad. I have an 1980 dirt bike it has 4 gears and they are supper fast. Then I have a 1996 blue automatic quad. My dad has 6 more dirt bikes and 2 more quads that are mostly broke down because we ride so much! My dad taught me how to jump my quad. That very first time I wanted to jump our dirt jump I had to try 2 times. Then I was enjoy the thrill, I was so scared then I am confident in myself now because I know ill make it! The only thing I cant jump is my dirt bike because I’m a little scared but trust me I will! I love it when my dad, uncle, my dads friend,my friend , and I are all are out in the field riding and racing each other well by that time I’m done we all have dirt in our nose and all over our face and clothes. It’s a lot of fun while its raining and when the mud is wet because you slide and mostly you get dirty! This is my passion and ill do it till the day I die!
Hey y'all this is where you'll find things about and my life style and how I live my life.. In the sticks have fun reading my blog and I hope you learn a little more about me and I hope I can connect with you! :)
Monday, November 4, 2013
Get a little Mud on the Tires (P)
Have you ever felt that one rush of fun, fast, and getting dirty!? Well if you haven't this is where you'll know how it feels. I have 10 Acres and I love to get on my 4-wheeler and dirt bike. I go riding every chance I get. It’s that feeling of rush you get to go a little faster, every gear you can go, and know you'll go a little faster. Sometimes it’s even fun to wreck… most of the time! I enjoy riding with others, I prefer riding with others than just by myself because if I get into a serious wreck I won’t have anyone there to help me. Also if I do ride by myself I pretend that I’m on a professional dirt track! “I’m faster than speed!” Even sometimes I act like there are zombies chasing after me! I love to read dirt rider magazine with my dad and little sister because there is cool stories on races, awesome clothes, and helmets. My dad was the one who taught me how to ride my motorcycle and quad. I have an 1980 dirt bike it has 4 gears and they are supper fast. Then I have a 1996 blue automatic quad. My dad has 6 more dirt bikes and 2 more quads that are mostly broke down because we ride so much! My dad taught me how to jump my quad. That very first time I wanted to jump our dirt jump I had to try 2 times. Then I was enjoy the thrill, I was so scared then I am confident in myself now because I know ill make it! The only thing I cant jump is my dirt bike because I’m a little scared but trust me I will! I love it when my dad, uncle, my dads friend,my friend , and I are all are out in the field riding and racing each other well by that time I’m done we all have dirt in our nose and all over our face and clothes. It’s a lot of fun while its raining and when the mud is wet because you slide and mostly you get dirty! This is my passion and ill do it till the day I die!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment